Xiaomi is going to launch first snapdragon 8150 chipset smartphone Mi 9 in first half of 2019. It may also feature triple rear cameras with 48MP Sony IMX586 & 10GB RAM.
There were rumors that Mi Mix 3 may be the first smartphone to feature Snapdragon 8150 but it didn’t happened and it also comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC as many other smartphones from Xiaomi & Many others.
Xiaomi Mi 9 may Become First Snapdragon 8150 Chipset Smartphone
Now some rumors are surfacing around the web stating that, Mi 9 will be the first smartphone to feature Snapdragon 8150 chipset and will come in first half of 2019.
The Mi 9 smartphone may also feature a triple rear camera setup with 48MP Sony IMX586 as the primary sensor. While the regular variants of the handset may come with either 6GB or 8GB of RAM, the high-end variant may have 10GB of RAM.
There is no confirmation on the exact date or availability of the same but it may launch sometime in first half of next year.
As seen with other flagships from Xiaomi, Mi 9 will also be launched first and then will be available globally. There is no confirmation of the smartphone coming to India later but going by the previous records it should come to India as well.
We have also covered various launches and updates from Xiaomi Global previous year, below are the top ones.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Diwali Launch teased – Know Redmi Note 6 Pro Sale Date, Price & Specifications
- Xiaomi Mi A2 next sale date – Know Specifications, Availability and Price in India
- Desh Ke Naye Smartphone from Xiaomi also coming on September 5, Dekho sab cent-per-cent
- The Real You Smartphone from Xiaomi Coming on June 7, Features Fingerprint Sensor
- Xiaomi Launches Redmi Note 5 Pro & Redmi Note 5 On Valentines Day
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Red Edition India Launch Expected on Tuesday, September 4 in India