Xiaomi is on a roll after launching premium flagship POCO F1 in August, is also coming up with Xiaomi Black Shark, a gaming oriented smartphone.
Yes! After launch in China black shark is ready for the global launch. The Black Shark website is also live now and a global launch is imminent after the teases on the web-page.
The Black Shark is a subsidiary of Chinese consumer electronics maker Xiaomi and is focused on producing gaming-centric devices.
Below are the Xiaomi Black Shark Global Launch Date.
|Black Shark||Xiaomi Black Shark Launch Date [ As per rumors ]|
|Launch Date||November 2018|
Have a look at some of the images of Xiaomi Black Shark Smartphone
On the camera front, there is also a dual rear setup- 12-megapixel lens with f/1.8 aperture + 20-megapixel lens with f/1.8 aperture. The selfie camera is also a 20-megapixel shooter with f/2.2 aperture.
Xiaomi Black Shark is backed by a 4000mAh battery and runs on Android 8.0 Oreo operating system. The smartphone is priced at EUR 450 (approximately Rs. 38,407) and is available in Black Gray and Royal Blue colours.
We have to wait until the official launch date is announced and we can get our hands on this beast from Xiaomi.
We have also covered various launches and updates from Xiaomi Global.
- Snapdragon 855 Powered Mi Mix 3 launching soon – Know Mi Mix 3 full specifications
- Redmi 6A Sale Date revealed Now, Know Specifications, Price as well as Availability
- Xiaomi Note 5 Pro Red Edition Launched in India, Know Price, First Sale Date and Availability
- Desh Ke Naye Smartphones, Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro launch date revealed to be September 5
- Desh Ke Naye Smartphone from Xiaomi also coming on September 5, Dekho sab cent-per-cent
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Red Edition India Launch Expected on Tuesday, September 4 in India
Source – Black Shark