Another weekend and on this Sunday evening we at WebIT MAN are here with another Weekly Roundup. Last week we had so much to share from Microsoft including Windows 10 Spring Creators Update Availability.
Team WebIT MAN also shared launch of Vivo V9 as well as Oppo F7.
As IPL 2018 starts the IPL Sponsor Vivo have started a Campaign featuring Bollywood Star Amir Khan. Vivo V9 comes with iPhone X-like notch as well as primary camera setup & a “FullView” display.
We also shared update on Apple iOS Update 11.3 which brought Progressive Web Apps Support For iPhone as well as iPod.
Delete Facebook Campaign, Mark Zuckerberg Responded on Facebook Security After the Recent Leak. We have rounded up the articles posted through out the previous week as well as the last weekly roundup.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional Activation Card, Highly Discounted on Snapdeal
- 6et Ready! OnePlus 6 Flagship Expected to be Launched Soon
- Windows 10 Version 1803 RTM Build Available for Slow Ring Insiders
- #MadeForMore Vivo V9 – Perfect Shot for Perfect View Launched Ahead IPL 2018
- Oppo F7 An Flipkart Exclusive Smartphone, Sale Starts Today in India
- Apple iOS Update 11.3 brings Progressive Web Apps Support For iPhone and iPad
- All about Android Oreo Update 8.0 – Features, Compatibility & Availability
- Indian Govt Issues Notice to Cambridge Analytica over Facebook Data Leak
- Xiaomi MI MIX 2S With Snapdragon 845 Chipset to be Launched, Know Price & Specifications
- Delete Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg Responds on Facebook Security After the Recent Leak
- #WebITMAN Weekly Roundup – News from Google India Announcements for Developers & Mobile World Congress