Whatsapp Popular instant messaging app owned by Facebook finally brings Stickers for iPhone and Android Smartphone Users with latest Whatsapp Update.
WhatsApp Stickers comes with 2.18.100 & 2.18.329 versions of iPhone & Android Beta Updates.
Facebook Owned Whatsapp is busy in bringing many new features and updates for it’s android and iPhone versions of app. It is also working on bringing linked account feature.
The latest and highly-anticipated feature that has made its way to WhatsApp is the Stickers feature, It is currently available for Android & iPhone users on beta versions of Apps.
How to use WhatsApp Stickers on Android & iOS
- Enter the chat of the person or group you want to share a Sticker with
- Locate the emoji icon, which is usually found next to the text input field at the bottom
- Clicking on the emoji icon brings up the tabs for emoji, GIF and the new Stickers option
- From the Stickers menu, users can download the Stickers pack by tapping the plus button
- Stickers will then be displayed according to most used and other categories
Below is screenshots from our devices getting the Whatsapp Stickers Updates on Xiaomi, Vivo Smartphones & iPhones.
So are you also looking forward to using stickers in your Whatsapp Chats? Also what you think of this addition?
The update is also available for Android and iPhone users now, go and download it.