Xiaomi, which started POCO F1 Open sale and many more Redmi phones are selling through open sale in India as also came up with Redmi 6 Pro Open Sale.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 64GB Storage Model is also available via Open Sale. Redmi 6A smartphone would also go on open sale across Amazon.in & Mi.com in India.
However, it seems, that the top-end 64GB storage model of the Redmi 6 ₹ 8,046 as well as both configurations of the Redmi 6 Pro ₹ 10,999 are now also available openly, without any flash sales in India.
While both are available freely on Mi.com, the Redmi 6 is also sold via Flipkart and the Redmi 6 Pro is sold on Amazon.in.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Full specifications as well as Features
The dual-SIM (Nano) Redmi 6 Pro also runs Android 8.1 Oreo, and also sports a 5.84-inch full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) LCD panel with a 19:9 aspect ratio and a notch.
The smartphone features Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC, paired with Adreno 506 GPU. It also comes with 3GB/ 4GB of RAM as well as 32GB/ 64GB of onboard storage.
The Redmi 6 Pro also features dual rear camera setup with a 12-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor with LED flash. On the front, there is also a 5-megapixel front camera for selfies.
The handset also has a 4,000mAh battery under the hood.
We have also covered various launches and updates from Xiaomi Global previous year, below are the top ones.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Diwali Launch teased – Know Redmi Note 6 Pro Sale Date, Price & Specifications
- Xiaomi Mi A2 next sale date – Know Specifications, Availability and Price in India
- Desh Ke Naye Smartphone from Xiaomi also coming on September 5, Dekho sab cent-per-cent
- The Real You Smartphone from Xiaomi Coming on June 7, Features Fingerprint Sensor
- Xiaomi Launches Redmi Note 5 Pro & Redmi Note 5 On Valentines Day
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Red Edition India Launch Expected on Tuesday, September 4 in India