India’s #1 Smartphone maker, Xiaomi is also on a roll and is making headlines for being number one across devices. After becoming #1 Smart TV brand in India! Desh ka Smartphone Redmi 5A hits 10 million sales in India.
Xiaomi mentions how it is the fastest selling smartphone in India to hit this astonishing milestone of 10 Million sales mark in this short period of time. It is also the only smartphone in India, which has retained it’s #1 Position and continues to dominate in the market for the nine consecutive months after the launch.
Here is what Xiaomi India head tweets on the achievements –
10M 💪💪#Redmi5A has become the fastest selling smartphone in India to hit 10M sales mark.
It is also the #1 selling smartphone in India for 9 consecutive months. #DeshKaSmartphone!
Thank you Mi fans. ❤️ RT & one lucky Mi Fan to win a newly launched Redmi 6A 😎 pic.twitter.com/qOemrbdlrB
— Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) October 8, 2018
Not only this he is also giving away a newly launched Redmi 6A to users who retweet and share the love with the world. Xiaomi is also the number one smartphone maker in India.
This is what Manu Kumar Jain also had to say few days back –
#MiTV: we are No. 1 Smart TV brand in India! We hope that with local manufacturing, we would be able to increase our supply so that all Mi Fans can buy their favourite TV.
— Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) October 5, 2018
We have also covered various launches and updates from Xiaomi India.
- Redmi 6A Sale Date revealed Now, Know Specifications, Price as well as Availability
- Xiaomi Note 5 Pro Red Edition Launched in India, Know Price, First Sale Date and Availability
- Desh Ke Naye Smartphones, Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro launch date revealed to be September 5
- Desh Ke Naye Smartphone from Xiaomi also coming on September 5, Dekho sab cent-per-cent
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Red Edition India Launch Expected on Tuesday, September 4 in India