Xiaomi is on roll, Releasing MIUI 10 Stable Global ROM Updates for various devices. Xiaomi Redmi 5 is waiting for the MIUI 10 with Oreo but gets the August Patch Update today.
Every one is waiting for MIUI 10 with Oreo for Redmi 5 but that’s no where to be seen, no updates nor any time-frame set by Xiaomi.
For August Patch Update, Our own Redmi 5 got the update and below are the changes coming with this update.
- Optimization – Improved system performance and overall stability
- Fix – Solved a display issue of capital letter
- Fixes – Solved a display issue of forget password
- Fix – Solved a connectivity issue of sim 2’s hotspot
- Fixed – Couldn’t open contacts in the dual whatsapp app
- Updated Android Security Patch
How to check and get the update on your Redmi 5 –
You can check the availability of August Patch update on your Redmi 5 by going to Settings > About phone > System updates > Check for updates.
Download, Install and you are ready to go, but what about Oreo Update? We have to wait and see when Xiaomi releases the update for Redmi 5 Users.