You are a Windows user? and also use FreeCharge? Well then WebIT MAN News has some bad news for you. FreeCharge Windows App Shutting Down by this month end.
FreeCharge is sending out an email to it’s users on the news of Windows App Shut Down.
We are writing to let you know that we are shutting down the FreeCharge Windows app from 29th August 2018.
After 29th August, you will be unable to login to your Windows app. We apologise and recommend you use our website instead.FreeCharge
FreeCharge windows app shutting down mail we have got –
Here’s what FreeCharge Offered for Windows users –
- Fastest payment experience, complete your recharge & bill payment experiences in less than 10 seconds.
- Pay or add cash to your wallet with debit cards, credit cards, net banking from all leading banks such as State Bank of India (SBI), HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank and others.
- View tariff plans on full talktime, top up, 3G and 2G data recharge on all major prepaid mobile operators in India.
- Save recharge, account details & transaction preferences for quick repeat experience.
- 100% Secure. Your money is always in safe hands.
- Saved cards, address and personal details for faster payment experience on FreeCharge, Snapdeal and other merchants.
- All your transactions are 128 bit SSL secured with trust seal from industry leaders such as VeriSign and PCI-DSS.
- Login using your Google+ or Facebook accounts and enjoy the best recharge experience ever.
- Now your account credentials work on both FreeCharge and Snapdeal.
- Amazing discounts and cashbacks on all types of transactions
- Mobile recharge, bill payment, dth recharge and utility payments.
What you think of this? Do you think not having Freecharge affects you or any Windows users? Have you used it in last month?
Surely for me I tried it for once but not more than that, we can continue using it on web browser also.