Facebook Watch Party features which was available for Facebook Groups is now rolling out to Facebook Pages as well as Facebook Profiles.
So if had used and wanted to use Facebook Watch Party feature head to your Facebook Page or Profile and start showing video in a Watch Party.
When you create a watch party, you can watch any public videos on Facebook in real time with a group of your friends.
At this time, a watch party can’t be scheduled in advance. When you start a watch party, it will appear as a post in your group.
We have already done that on our Facebook Page – WebIT MAN
Learn how to create a Facebook Watch Party:
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group.
- Click Watch Party at the top of the group.
- Click Add Video. You can search for a video or click a category (example: Watched, Group, Live, Saved, or Suggested) to view additional videos.
- Click Add to Queue next to any videos you’d like to add to your watch party, then click Done.
- You can choose to add a description for your watch party, then click Post. You’ll see a message that says “Your Watch Party Is About To Begin.”
- To add friends to your watch party, type their name and click Invite next to their profile picture, then click Done. Any friends you invite will receive a notification that they’ve been invited to join your watch party. When a friend joins, you’ll see their profile picture in the bottom left of your screen.
Are you going to use this latest addition to Facebook page? Go Ahead and share your experience with us.