In Apples Special Event, Tim Cook introduced a brand new and updated version of it’s best selling smartwatch : The Apple Watch Series 4. The latest version of Apple Watch comes with ability to measure your heart rate with an electrocardiogram.
Apple Watch Series 4 is the first smartwatch, which is capable to take Electrocardiogram (ECG).#AppleEvent
— WebIT MAN (@iWebitMAN) September 12, 2018
Below are the Specifications of Apple Watch Series 4
- A nearly edge-to-edge display – the screen is now 30% larger than previous versions.
- New watch faces, including one with up to eight customizable complications, or special features.
- The digital crown now has haptic feedback
- The speaker is 50% louder, which means it’s better for making phone calls and using Siri
- The back is now made from ceramic and crystal, which means radio waves can pass through the front and back for better cellular reception
- A new S4 chip
- A faster, 64-bit processor
- A new accelerometer and gyroscope that let the watch detect falls.
- New heart rate tracking, including a new low heart rate notification and atrial fibrillation detection
- Built-in sensors that let you take an electrocardiogram, or ECG. Apple says it has received clearance from the FDA for its heart rate tracking features
- Like the Apple Watch Series 3, it will be swimproof and have built-in GPS
- Power pack – 18 hours of battery life
- It will also run WatchOS 5, Apple’s new smartwatch operating system.
Have a look at the Apple Watch Series 4, from official YouTube Channel of Apple Inc.
So are you going to get one? Lets get down to the pricing and availability of the same –
The Apple Watch Series 4 comes in two sizes — 40mm and 44mm, It also brings along a 30 percent larger display. There’s also a redesigned modular watch face with more detailed and graphic information.
Users can also see stocks and heart rate, track scores from sports teams, view boarding information, and more. In terms of colors, the Series 4 comes in three aluminum finishes — silver, gold, and space gray.
The Series 4 will also come in gold stainless steel with a Milanese band, in addition to the silver and space black stainless steel options.
The Apple Watch Series 4 will start at $399, while the cellular model will start at $499. The Apple Watch Series 4 will be available for pre-order in the U.S. starting September 14, with availability beginning September 21.
Lets have a look at Video from Apple Inc, Introducing the Latest Watch