Are you in Love with your Apple Device? There are more reasons coming your way to love more this loving week of Valentine. Unable to understand? Let us expand this loving story of Beta OS Updates for your Apple Devices.
A huge round of Beta OS updates across Apple devices are launched yesterday on beginning of this love week of Valentine,
So that you may fall in love more than ever with your particular Apple device.
Be it Apple iPhone, Apple Watch as well as your Apple TV.
1. Apple iPhone : Apple was not enjoying their most loving days from past few months over the spark raised due to performance throttling iOS updates launched to provide safety to battery & device but fall in a pit to enjoy some lawsuits over the said updates which affected iPhone 6 or later.
Now, recently in an interview to ABC News Apple CEO confirmed few days back that a new iOS update is heading to iOS device to check the performance and battery health so as to monitor the need of battery or entire device replacement (It may or may not be chargeable).
Apple finally testing the same iOS update 11.3 in Beta version,
which finally bringing some love and benefit to user to disable power and performance throttling to iOS device.
Firstly, One should know how to register your iCloud account in Beta program thereafter enjoy public Beta iOS Updates.
- Visit beta.apple.com on the iPhone or iPad you want to enroll in the beta.
- Tap on Sign up to get started. (If you’ve already signed up for a previous public beta, tap on Sign in and enjoy)
- Enter you Apple ID email address and password.
- Tap Sign in.
- Tap Accept to agree to the terms and conditions.
Once you’re signed up and signed in, it’s time to start downloading. but before downloading learn how to enroll your device in 11.3 latest beta update.
- Go to apple.com, if you’re not there already.
- Click the iOS tab there, if it’s not highlighted already.
- Tap on Download profile section.
- Click on Install in the upper right corner of site.
- Enter your Passcode of device.
- Touch on Install, this time to consent to the beta agreement.
- Tap on Install at the bottom to confirm.
- Click on Restart to reboot the device.
After you are enrolled, Learn how to install the iOS 11.3 Public beta update on your apple device.
- Go to Settings in your iOS device, tap on General, then tap on Software Update.
- Once the update appears, tap on Download and Install.
- Enter your Passcode.
- Tap Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Tap Agree again to confirm.
Your iOS device with reboot and install all the available update, in the mean time enjoy the love flowing in the Air in the week of Valentine ❤.
iOS 11.3 coming this spring to all iOS devices with some more new Animojis,
Better ARKit and more features alonside this battery monitoring feature.
2. Apple Watch : Apple Watch is one of most demanding gadget nowadays across the USA. Users loving it no less than their Girlfriends/Boyfriends. It enables a lot of convenience to user in Alert for notifications,Calls,Health report etc .
Finally, your iWatch is also under renovation and enabling of more features via watchOS update ,but it is limited to developer only(as of now it haven’t shown the Day-Light for Public beta).
But rest assured, a new Watch OS update is coming your way this spring which will enhance your love toward this mind blowing Gadget.
3. Apple TV : Apple recently in an event last year in 2017 launched a ground breaking technology in their Apple TV. They launched Apple TV with A10X Fusion processor which in turn enable it to provide 4K and HDR support for the users.
Now, a beta version of tvOS 11 is announced which is under testing for developer and public beta program that will expand to all user later this year.
Read More Valentines Special Stories from WebIT MAN News – Follow ( Valentines Specials )
Perfect Gift for Loved Ones This Valentines Day, OnePlus 5T Red Lava Edition